|Salary||£9.62 - £10.26 per hour|
|Published||21 days ago|
To control the movement of materials to and from the Production areas as required by the production plan.
- To control raw materials, packaging, and finished goods movements to and from production areas to their designated stores.
- To ensure correct stock rotation is used.
- To carry out inspection of goods and completion of paperwork at Goods Inwards and Dispatch.
- To ensure high levels of good housekeeping are always maintained and that all pallets are securely wrapped and labelled.
- To assist the Supply Chain Manager in the smooth running of the warehouse, ensuring timely delivery and efficient loading of dispatches and off-loading of deliveries.
- To identify and communicate any problems that may impact the Production/ Stores areas.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures, including Company Health and Safety Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and may be added to or deleted from as required to meet the changing needs of the business.
- 4 GCSE at grade D or above. Must include Maths and English. or 2 years' experience as a store's person/ forklift driver in a similar environment if no formal qualifications.
- 1 years' experience in a production environment.
- Up to date counterbalance 2 tonne forklift truck licence.
- Quick uptake of verbal instructions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Flexible regarding overtime and shifts.
- Experience gained in a food production environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9002/ BRC and HACCP quality systems.
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
Salary: £9.62 per hour rising to £10.26 per hour completion of probationary period. Work time: Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30; Fri 08:00 - 15:30.