|Salary||Up to £22200 per annum + healthcare, pension|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Katrina Marron|
Staffline are working in partnership with Wrightbus, an established manufacturing compnay based in ballymena. Through growth and expansion are looking to recruit for permanent Stores person.
4.5day week with excellent benefits
Salary: £11.24 (salary £22,)200 depending on skills and experience.
- Responsible for the compliance with the company's health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the warehouse & workshop policies are being adhered to.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacture or fitting process.
- Responsible for all aspects of the storage & assembly function within Logistics, including;
- Receiving and inspecting goods into stock o Handling goods with care o Putting goods in correct bin locations within store o Picking and packing goods using appropriate materials
- Providing high level of service to internal customers (mainly production) o Ensuring on time delivery of kitted material to production areas
- Responsible for the fabrication of complex parts and assemblies related to the overall manufacturing process. Be able to interpret complex parts and assembly drawings. Be capable of following verbal instructions. Be able to move between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
- Responsible for the assembly of metal, wood, laminate and fibreglass components. In accordance with WMP specification.
- To ensure that work carried out is to Wrightbus agreed quality standard and ensure that all such quality sign offs and procedures are complied with.
- Ensuring Warehouse procedures and processes are adhered to
- Accurate kitting and issuing of parts to material storage location and shop floor with a high level of presentation.
- Transportation of material to the lines in a safe manner to ensure arrival on time and parts are not damaged.
Please call katrina on 07425623023 or 028 25 642699 at Staffline Recruitment