Temporary Storesperson required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £11.50 per hour
Location: Duncrue - Belfast
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 1 month pending review
- To work within all areas of the stores section as directed by the Fleet Manager.
- To operate as required any or all computerised stores management systems, including issues, receipts, returns and adjustments to stock levels, the reporting of variances and the completion of any associated documentation.
- To actively keep under review stock levels and to participate in the procurement of new stocks as directed by the Fleet Manager.
- To liaise with suppliers with regard to delivery times, prices and discounts under the supervision of the Fleet Manager.
- To participate as directed in stocktaking procedures.
- To receive goods delivered to stores, including unloading materials, stacking and the use of fork-lift trucks and other equipment as provided.
- To load goods being issued from stores.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the stores area.
- To observe all relevant health and safety procedures and requirements.
- To undertake such training as may from time to time be deemed necessary for the efficient and effective management of the stores function.
- To assist in the generation of information requirements for other sections.
- A current, valid counterbalance forklift truck licence (issued by an approved body)
- One year's relevant experience working within a stores environment, using computerised management systems and conducting stock control/replenishment in an operational stores environment
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.