Strategic Communications Consultant
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Strategic Communications Consultant on behalf of a large Town Planning Consultancy practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Strategic Communications team is made up of public affairs professionals who work alongside the planning consultants to manage all aspects of stakeholder engagement with local communities, political representatives, business organisations and the media. Our client will consider candidates from Graduate to Senior Level.
The Strategic Communications Consultant will provide support to the team through a variety of tasks including:
- Political and media monitoring
- Stakeholder research
- Report writing
- Event management
- Website/ social media content management
The successful Strategic Communications Consultant will work on some of the most exciting development and infrastructure projects in Northern Ireland.
- Strong academic qualifications (e.g. a degree in a relevant area such as Communications, Politics, Law etc)
- Knowledge of public and political affairs in Northern Ireland
- Digital proficiency with skills in social media platforms
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a motivation to progress
- A full driving license and have access to own transport
- Senior Consultant will have 3 years relevant working experience in a PR / communications role
- Junior Consultant will have at least 1 years relevant working experience in a PR / communications role
The successful Strategic Communications Consultant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Strategic Communications Consultant role will be based in Greater Belfast with option of hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.