|Published||17 days ago|
|Contact email||Siobhan Holmes|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Drumaheglis require a Seasonal Summer Assistant to join their team.
Hours of work: Casual - 37 hrs per week (more on bank holiday weeks/ less in October)
Duration - Summer period
Rate of pay - £10.50p/h
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the caravanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Perform daily cleaning & maintenance duties across the facility as designated.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system.
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused.
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise.
- Any other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park as requested by the Warden.
Essential Criteria - at least 6 months experience of
- Cleaning duties and minor grounds work.
- Working in an office-based setting.
- Administrative type work to include computer literacy.
- Cash handling.
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner as a representative of
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.
- Effective communication skills.
- Available on all dates specified, including weekends, Bank and Public Holidays.
- Willing to work flexible hours which will be between 9am and 9pm on a rota basis.
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems.
- Knowledge of fresh water marine services and facilities,
- Full driving licence.
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria, please apply via the link.