Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Summer Assistant to join their team.
Role : Summer Assistant
Location : Ballymoney
Hours of work : 45 hours per week; 7 days per week to include weekends, Public and Bank Holidays.
Hourly Rate : £8.72 per hr
Main Duties :
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the caravanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Perform daily cleaning & maintenance duties across the facility as designated.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system.
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused.
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise.
- Any other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park as requested by the Warden.
Essential Criteria :
- Cleaning duties and minor groundswork.
- Working in an office based setting.
- Administrative type work to include computer literacy.
- Cash handling.
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner.
- Effective communication skills.
- Available on all dates specified, including weekends, Bank and Public Holidays.
- Willing to work flexible hours which will be between 9am and 9pm on a rota basis.
Desirable Criteria :
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems.
- Knowledge of fresh water marine services and facilities.
- Full driving licence.
If you are interested and Meet All Essential Criteria please apply via the link.