Summer Scheme Attendants
|Salary||Up to £9.50 per hour + Holidays|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Ashleigh Lyle|
We are currently recruiting for Summer Scheme Attendants to assist with programmes set by our client Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with the organisation of the Summer Scheme Programme.
- Collecting and recording of money.
- General cleaning of area.
- Any other duties as requested
- Act in accordance with the Code of Conduct for local Government employees.
- Comply with and actively promote the Council's policies and procedures, including those relating to Fair employment, Equal Opportunities, and Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
- Undertake the duties outlined above in a way which will enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of the Council.
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate to the achievement of the purpose and function of this post.
- Two months experience of working with young people between 7 - 15 years of age.
- Available on all dates which the scheme will run including training dates.
- Able to relate well to children
- Be confident and articulate with good communication skills
- Sports Coaching qualifications.
- Experience of teaching arts/crafts to young people.
- Valid public First Aid qualification e.g. St John Ambulance Award.
Details of role:
£9.50 per hr
Monday - riday
If you are interested in these roles please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02825642699 for futher information.