Summer Scheme Leader
Staffline are recruiting for Summer Scheme Leaders in Antirm Newtownabbey Borough in the following areas;
Crumlin Leisure Centre
Sixmile Straight (Ballyclare)
Valley Leisure Centre
Ballyearls Arts Leisure Centre
Merville & Rathfern
Glengormley Leisure Centre
Rural Summer Schemes
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the development and delivery of a balanced summer scheme programme for a range of young people of varying interests and abilities.
2. Supervise attendees whilst on site and on trips.
3. Collect money as required and store securely for collection by the Senior Leader.
4. General cleaning of area after each activity.
5. Comply with the Council's Policies and procedures, including those relating to health and safety, well- being and safeguarding and equal opportunities.
6. Promote equality and diversity by demonstrating appropriate behaviours in line with Council values.
7. Provide a high level of customer service including taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and where appropriate forward these to the Senior Leader for resolution.
8. Work outside normal working hours as required.
9. Any other duties as requested by the Senior Leader.
Experience and Qualifications
As this post involves the supervision of children, all applicants must be 18 years of age or over by 18 July 2022.
Experience supervising and working with children
Be available for the full duration of the scheme (see *Appendix 1 for dates).
Have previous experience working within a similar type scheme/activity
Hold a recognised sports coaching qualification, have proven experience of organising a range of indoor and outdoor activities for young people.
Experience of working with children with specific needs
Hold a valid first aid qualification.
Please contact Tracey @ Staffline Recruitment if interested - email@example.com