We are currently recruiting for a Summer Scheme Leaders based in Dungiven Sports Centre, to assist with programmes run by our client Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council.
- Responsible for overall management of scheme.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a cohesive approach to the scheme throughout the scheme dates.
- Responsible for organisation of programme prior to scheme commencing.
- Co-ordinate and organise programme of activities.
- Overall responsibility for whereabouts and safety of children.
- Liaise with parents each day.
- To inform staff of medical considerations of each child and any relevant paperwork
- At least 12 months experience of supervising young people in either a work or leisure situation.
- Experience of organising programmes of activities for young people.
- Available on all dates specified including training period - July & August
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team of staff
- Have had sole responsibility for supervising and directing a team of staff.
- Experience of maintaining administrative records.
- Experience of cash handling.
- A valid recognised First Aid qualification.
- An interest in sports and/or arts and crafts.
- Be following a relevant course of study e.g. Education, Sport etc.
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Access NI check being received
Details of role:-
£9.79 per hr
Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this role please forward your cv to email@example.com