|Salary||Up to £11.18 per hour|
|Published||19 days ago|
|Contact number||02825642699 EXT: 332|
|Contact email||Tracey Bell|
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and delivery of a balanced summer scheme programme for a range of young people of varying interests and abilities.
- Supervise attendees whilst on site and on trips.
- Collect money as required and store securely for collection by the Senior Leader.
- General cleaning of area after each activity.
- Comply with the Council's Policies and procedures, including those relating to health and safety, well- being and safeguarding and equal opportunities.
- Promote equality and diversity by demonstrating appropriate behaviours in line with Council values.
- Provide a high level of customer service including taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and where appropriate forward these to the Senior Leader for resolution.
- Work outside normal working hours as required.
- Any other duties as requested by the Senior Leader.