Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking on behalf of our client an "Supervisor" to work in their award-winning store. They have stores in several locations across Ireland and have achieved awards such as Retail Excellence and many more. They have been recognised and celebrated for their outstanding performance and are a 100% an Irish owned establishment.
The role of "Supervisor" will start in January 2021. Despite the global Pandemic this is an essential service store. The up most care and safety has been put in place to protect staff, customers and all clients.
- The ability to motivate, coach and train your team to the highest of standard.
- You should be a customer focused individual.
- Have excellent communication skills which is necessary for the smooth running of the store.
- You should have excellent cash handling skills as well has the ability to calculate end of day takings and investigate any discrepancies.
- Prioritise and delegate workloads as well as conducting floor works to ensure that store is run smoothly.
- You should be able to demonstrate your experience with promotional events and also be able to conduct price checks.
- A passion for animals would be of an advantage but it is not necessary.
- You must have your own transport.
Description of the role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment towards KPI'S and targets.
- Merchandising products to ensure its highest link and upsell potential.
- Regular stock taking and accurate stock taking on a regular basis.
- The ability to train staff in accordance with organisational guidelines.
- Placing and accepting orders, stock control and seeking credits where necessary.
- Providing customer service and having an in-depth knowledge of products.
- Liaise and work along side the store manager to increase sales and keep the store interesting.
- Participate in training and development programmes from time to time to further your career.
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for a safe work environment at all times.
If you have any interest in applying for this role hit apply now or contact email@example.com