Staffline recruitment on behalf of our client are now seeking an Supervisor to join a recently opened store based in Cork City Suburbs.
- You Must be able to supervise a team of people and be able to coach motivate your team to the highest of standards.
- The ideal candidate should have a customer focused mind-set.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent cash handling skills as well as the ability to calculate the end of day takings. notating discrepancies and finally investigating such discrepancies.
- You should be able to delegate and prioritize tasks to your team to ensure the smooth running of the organization daily.
- Having experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Experience in conducting and launching promotional events.
- A passion for all types of animals.
- Equestrian knowledge desirable
- Be able to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work in a fast paced and energetic environment that is measured through KPIs and targets
- Merchandise product to fulfil its highest link and up-sell potential
- Regular stock taking, including training staff members to perform stock takes accurately.
- Placing and accepting orders, stock control and seeking credits where necessary.
- Provide product information and advice to customers across all product ranges in the store.
- Liaise with store manager with ideas to increase sales and keep the store fresh and interesting.
- Participate in training and development programmes.
- Take responsibility for delivering a safe work environment.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role.
If this is a role for you or you would like more information, please apply today!