My client based in Dublin 12 are looking for a Technical Supervisor to join their team.
We are looking for a responsible Technical Supervisor to oversee the work flow at our facilities. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role's responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organise work flow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role.
- A minimum of 5 years supervisor experience.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.