Food Processing Supervisor (Red Meat)
Day Shift Position, 7am start
- Responsible for ensuring all production requirements are met within the Boning Hall
- Responsible for supervising staff and co-ordinating the day to day activities of the department and dealing with any issues
- Liaising with various departments and customers on a daily basis
- Ensuring appropriate records are maintained
- Responsible for ensuring customers specifications and labelling requirements are met
- Responsible for on-line training and development of staff
- Responsible for ensuring that all operatives are working effectively, efficiently and with diligence regards Health & Safety.
- Responsible for maintaining & enhancing production yields and processes.
- Previous experience in a supervisory/ team leading role would be an advantage
- Previous butchery experience and knowledge of butchery specifications is essential
- Proficient knowledge of raw and finished product, maintain a broad knowledge of cutting specifications and cutting lines of the de-boning operation in beef and lamb
- Must have experience with computers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team with the ability to delegate and motivate staff
- Ability to assess and maximise yields
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours is essential including evenings and weekends as required
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.