Supply Chain Administrator
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE
location: Magheralin (Moira)
Our Client, now a third-generation family-owned business, was established in 1951 as a linen handkerchief manufacturer. Our client prides themselves on constant innovation, creativity, and commitment.
With over 70 years' experience in home textile design, our client has experienced significant growth, including in online sales, and are now one of UK's largest providers of bed and bath linens, with an extensive portfolio of respected global lifestyle brands.
Our client has exciting plans for both the UK and International expansion of the business and require an experienced Supply Chain Administrator to join our clients busy Sourcing Department which is responsible within for the operation of our global supply chain, utilising critical path methodology to project-manage finished goods from the initial specification, through the manufacturing and transportation processes, to on time delivery to Customers.
Although mainly an administrative function, the role does require great attention to detail and the ability to manage several projects at once. If you have excellent Excel skills and enjoy completing tasks efficiently and on time, then you will thrive in this role.
The Role involves:
- Project Managing delivery of finished goods worldwide.
- Processing purchase orders, and goods received data.
- Liaising with transport companies for global shipping.
- Confirming product adherence to all specifications.
- Setting up Letters of Credit for purchase orders.
- Reviewing Supplier performance including compliance with ethical standards.
- All other ancillary functions for the efficient sourcing and delivery of product.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience at a similar administrative level in a Supply/Sourcing/Purchasing role.
- "A" Level qualifications or equivalent.
- An advanced level of competency in Excel, Outlook and Word is essential.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness and a systematic approach.
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK. This should be detailed in your CV and confirmation of proof will be required before any interview can be offered.
The successful candidate will also be self motivated, flexible in approach, and able to work on their own initiative to strict deadlines. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.