Supply Chain Analyst | Permanent | Dublin 15
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST | PERMANENT ROLE | DUBLIN 15
Headquartered in Ballycoolin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and part of a global multi-national organisation. They have been experiencing a period of growth and have re-structured a number of their teams.
Due to a significant period of growth, they are seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working as part of the Supply Chain Division alongside the Accounts Manager and Senior Lead, you will be responsible for creating and managing processes, co-ordination of supply chain activities, acting as representative to international teams and to provide excellent customer service to clients/ suppliers and end user customers. Training will be provided in areas such as products and system processes for the new team member.
- Establish and manage processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Plan and execute supply chain and cost optimisation projects
- Develop SOP's and continually review, implementing process improvements
- Oversee inventory procedures across the warehousing function
- Collaborate with all internal departments including IT to establish/refine key processes on a regular basis
- Create, track and monitor KPIs and report on supply chain's performance
- Develop and maintain existing and new relationships with internal stakeholders
- Conduct regular reviews with departmental leads and liaise with UK teams regularly to report on supply chain activities
- Regular project work
- At least 2-3 years experience in a supply chain role in the distribution and/or healthcare industries
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and proficiency in ERP systems
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail
- Understanding importance of conformance to ISO and compliance procedures
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Excellent working conditions and training/upskilling opportunities
- On-site parking
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie