Supply Chain Assistant - D24 - 30K
We are looking for an ambitious Supply Chain Assistant to join our clients' team on a full-time basis at their head office in Dublin 24. Our client is a leading European company in advanced self-adhesive label and packaging technology. Producing and developing a range of adhesive labelling and packaging solutions for the food, beverage, consumer, and retail sectors for many of Europe's leading brands.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career in a modern successful company.
- Experience in a fast - moving manufacturing, processing, stock management or other similar business.
- Good Excel knowledge and familiar with IT processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Supporting the Operations, Planning and Sales department to coordinate and schedule production to optimise customer satisfaction and enable efficient manufacturing operation.
- Procurement of all raw material and supplies for the business.
- Manage suppliers and lead times.
- Maintain a forecast plan for raw materials in-line with customer needs and current inventory.
- Manage inventory and ensuring stock rotation, correct utilisation of stock and stock holding levels.
- Reporting of inventory, stock levels both current and forecast to match orders.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.