Supply Chain Co-ordinator
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Wrightbus, Ballymena who are have been at the forefront of transport innovation since 1946 relentlessly pushing the boundaries with their commitment to quality, style and safety.
At Wrightbus, it is never just about getting people from one place to another; it is always about getting the world to a better place. From promoting economic growth to reducing traffic congestion to making transportation more equitable for all. The Wrightbus group is on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under new leadership. And now, with the development of the world's first zero-emissions double deck hydrogen bus, they are on their way to ensuring a brighter future for the next generation.
An excellent PERMANENT opportunity has opened up for a Supply Chain Cordinator.
Key purpose of the role:
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for advancing existing purchase orders and implementing purchase order cover with the suppliers, ensuring the Aftermarket team provide an efficient and effective aftermarket resource.
As part of this role, you will required to build supplier relationships, challenge suppliers in instances where the lead time is extensive, investigate any break down assembly to component level lead times, use problem solving skills to understand delays and identify faster procurement options and keep all systems updated.
You will work closely with the Purchasing Manager, aftermarket Buyer, Sales team and Wrightbus Schedulers, on supplier performance management, General system housekeeping and accuracy. You will provide professional efficient customer service to our internal and external customers.
Stock scheduling and availability (Backorder)
· Manage all existing purchase orders to ensuring a efficient resolution is implemented to a backorder supply issue.
· Prepare and review, daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc reports and compilation of statistical information to support managers and the resolution of any issues.
- Maintain the purchase order and delivery records on Sage, ensuring that they are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage the progress of outstanding parts to facilitate the business target of 98% availability of core and controlled stock items.
- Manage the end to end process of supply direct deliveries and as required organise the carriage and transport of inbound goods.
- To ensure that all inbound goods handling and logistical issues are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner.
- Investigating and resolve delivery discrepancies and logging part non-conformances.
- Monitor and report Supplier supply OTIF performance.
- Assist the Buyers with various tasks as required.
Warranty & Remain Support.
- Support the Warranty Department with any purchasing requirements.
- Represent the team and actively participate at the daily Warranty Meeting ensuring any relevant information is communicated as required.
- Provide accurate delivery dates on all existing purchase orders to Warranty Department.
- Working with the Buyer to implement purchase order cover for short lead time ad-hoc requirements.
- Advise Buyers to Warranty proposed demand.
- Manage the collection and unit surcharge of all old warranty units and ensure a credit is receive from the supplier where applicable.
- Manage the end to end process of remain products. Sales of remain product, ensuring eemain product are return to Supplier and surcharge credits are received.
- Assist with the purchasing team with customer tender/ad-hoc pricing support.
- Sending RFQ, Receiving and collating the information. Packaging and communication to the commercial department.
- Accurately maintain the tender diary and log up.
- Collate and monitor statistical information to manage supplier performance.
- Represent the team at relevant (External or Internal) meetings ensuring the minutes, actions, completion dates and accountabilities are correctly recorded.
- Record and collate all supplier documentation.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- You must comply with the no smoking policy.
- Staying away from home on occasions will be necessary to meet the requirements of the role.
Wright bus offer excellent benefits pension scheme, life insurance, and parking