Supply Chain Coordinator (Graduate) | Dublin North
Supply Chain Coordinator | Dublin North | Permanent
Our client has been established in the print and publishing market, with a sister business dealing with in house office furniture. They are now recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team based in Dublin North. The company are experiencing some growth and expanding the business, and they are offering this position on a full time, permanent basis. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Overall responsibility for managing processing the goods from the Account Manager right through to installation and delivery
- Coordinating deliveries and scheduling, liaise with Account Manager and ensure all is recorded on the internal system
- Liaise with the Accounts Team to ensure all invoices have correct costings and resolve any discrepancies, in an efficient and timely manner
- To manage the day to day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including delivery dockets, invoices, PO's etc. are processed through the system in a timely manner and signed off for accounts.
- To manage any discrepancies that may arise from an order and ensure the relevant corrective action is taken.
- Manage the stock database into the system, cross reference with delivery companies on estimated arrival of goods for the client
- Develop and maintain existing and new relationships with suppliers.
- To ensure the sales team is aware of the scheduled arrivals of goods
- To assist the sales team and other admin duties as required
- Manage the outstanding order process chasing through deliveries where necessary
- Ensuring a clean and up to date order book at all times
- Regularly reviewing replenishment orders/settings with the Account Manager and amending as required
- Where appropriate, liaising with clients so that there is clear understanding of future requirements
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales, margin and stock reports and be able to understand and contribute to discussions regarding this
- Participating in technical investigations when errors occur in order to improve data reliability
- Provide full administrative support to the planning function
- You will become a 'super-user- of internal Excel-based reporting systems, helping to develop and improve the existing suite of reports to achieve better data accessibility
- Data management and reporting
- Analyse problems in the process
- Identify and propose potential improvements
- A third level qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement (ideally a graduate)
- An understanding and experience of supply chain procedures
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Innovative person with the confidence and ability to work in a stand alone position
- Quick thinker, problem solver and "can do" attitude
- Team player - you have the ability to build rapport and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers and colleagues at all levels throughout the business.
- You are supportive of the whole team, you strive to get things right and you are solution focused
- You can communicate with influence - you are a strong communicator, and have excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, conscientious and self motivated - you are optimistic and resilient, you have a positive attitude and outlook on life, work, and self and you have an optimistic view of the future and your own performance. You also have the ability to work under pressure and achieve results in a data driven business environment
- Strong attention to detail and well organised - you have a high level of dependability in all aspects of the job. You show commitment to the job and to the company, attending work as needed to complete the job to a high standard
- Problem solving and works without close supervision
- Strong attention to detail as accurate processing and interpreting of data will be required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (especially Excel)
- Permanent contract with a dynamic and innovative company
- Attractive salary of €30-33k per annum (based on 37.5 hour week)
- On-site parking
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or contact the office on (01) 8900190.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island of Ireland including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie