Supply Chain Coordinator | Permanent | Clonee |
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | CLONEE |
Our client based in Clonee is searching for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Working as part of the Supply Chain Division alongside the Sales and Marketing Teams you will be responsible for overall stock levels, processing orders, managing the database and providing various stock reports.
- To manage the day to day administration of stock levels in line with forecast and business targets.
- Working with demand planning and supply chain logistics manager to optimise rates for freight and delivery.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales, margin and stock reports and be able to understand and contribute to discussions regarding this.
- Back fill for customer service role including reception phone and adhoc query management if required on occasion
- A high level of Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5 years experience as supply chain and FMCG Business Operations
- A relevant third level qualification or supply and/or distribution industry experience
- A working knowledge of fresh food quality systems desirable
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.