Supply Chain Coordinator | Permanent | Dublin 11 |
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 11 |
Our client an international health care service provider based in Dublin 11 is searching for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Working as part of the Supply Chain Division alongside the Sales and Accounts Teams you will be responsible for overall stock levels, processing orders, managing the database and providing various stock reports.
- To manage the day to day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including delivery dockets, invoices etc. are processed through the system in a timely manner and signed off for accounts
- Working with buying teams to understand the product life cycle, updating internal database and communicating same to buying teams.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales, margin and stock reports and be able to understand and contribute to discussions regarding this.
- An understanding and experience of supply chain procedures
- Minimum 3 years experience as supply chain coordinator/ administrator
- A relevant third level qualification or supply and/or distribution industry experience
- A working knowledge of the medical device/medical services quality systems desirable
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.