Supply Chain Manager
Supply chain Manager
As Supply chain manager you will be responsible for driving supply chain excellence and financial results while ensuring material flow to production.
* To develop relationships with suppliers and senior stakeholders, assessing their effectiveness
* To oversee the procurement process and supply chain
* To strongly drive change management across a wide range of suppliers
* To manage the company budget effectively
* To provide procurement and supply chain strategic direction and innovation
* To work with Production Control, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering for effective execution of Material Processing Operation System (MPOS).
* To generate a year on year efficiencies by strategically managing the supply chain effectively
* To negotiate supply level agreements that deliver quality, on-time service levels, using both ERP system (TMS-Oracle) and pull system (PFEP).
* To manage the purchasing team effectively, lead them to optimum productivity and review and develop KPIs to ensure effective delivery of team performance
* To deploy lean inventory management principles to drive turn around and cash improvements.
* To manage the identification and fulfilment of all material requirements across all sectors and regions Skills
* Have a high level of understanding of the procurement and supply chain role within a global business.
* Have a minimum of a third level education in the supply chain, business or related technical field.
* Hold a CIPS Membership.
* Have a minimum of 10 years supply chain management experience within the Engineering/materials handling industry.
* Experience of managing an S&OP process' (Sales and Order Planning) which links Sales demands/forecasts, through the supply chain and aligns with Operations capacities and timeframes
* Have a proven ability to motivate and co-ordinate
* Have proven project management techniques
* Have excellent communication skills - including first-class reporting techniques
* Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* Be able to thrive in a high paced, fast turnaround business
* Experience in the Engineering/materials handling industry
* APICS Certification/ CIPS
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.