SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER | GALWAY/HYBRID | PERMANENT |
Our client located in Galway is searching for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience within Supply Chain in FMCG or Retail Sector to join their expanding team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for progression are on offer.
Working as the Supply Chain Planner, you will be the internal Supply Chain Team Lead ensuring the smooth running of the "day to day" functions of the department. You will be responsible for the full planning and purchasing. Working alongside the Operations Manager and the internal teams you will ensure forecasting and inventory management is completed.
- Responsibility for the full planning and purchasing requirements, arranging and coordinating shipments globally, monitoring inbound and outbound deliveries from three Warehouses
- Responsibility for the management of a broad supplier base to ensure continuity of supply, and stream-lined logistical arrangements
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure timely forecasting and inventory management across multiple SKUs
- Team Leader for internal supply chain team to ensure the smooth running of day to day functions of the department
- Liaising with the Warehouse Team and Haulage Agents ensuring operational and administrative processes are coordinated
- Minimum 3 years in Supply Planning/ Logistics
- Excellent communication skills, excellent attention to detail with strong data analysis and numeric skills
- Strong system experience including ERP systems and IT skills including Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure, ability to work on own initiative
- Attractive Base Salary
- Remote and Flexible working environment
- Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.