Our client, Evron Foods Group is a highly successful company with dual site manufacturing in the UK and Ireland. We are at the leading edge of delivering innovation and product solutions to the Retail and Food Service markets and currently wish to grow our Supply Chain team within the Portadown site with the appointment of a Supply Chain Product Costings Analyst.
This role will report to the Purchasing Manager
We are looking for a responsible product costings analyst to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Providing costings information as required
- Ensuring the product costings data base is updated as required
- Building the Bill of Materials on Exchequer.
- Providing production and sales information as required
- General administration duties;
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages in particular MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Exchequer is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Must be flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Employer Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company shop
Evron Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer