Supply Chain Specialist
Staffline are searching for a Supply Chain Specialist in the Galway area, with over 2 years experience.
- Work closely with demand Planning & production to ensure there is a clear understanding of Customer requirements from the site
- Management of the End-to-End Supply planning for the site and ensure that the site delivers capacity requirements based on smart and effective production planning and scheduling
- Management of Raw Material
- Help team determine supply strategy for operational materials required for production and maintain safety
- Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of Plant Wide data metrics relating to supply from ERP
- Lead projects to drive efficiencies around production, materials, and logistic/warehouse management
- Develop warehouse strategy to ensure optimum use of available space and material flows in and out of the site
- Lead Business Continuity plan regarding supply of materials and capacity for the plant
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and help prepare planning team for upcoming audits
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.