Reporting into the Supply Planning Manager this role is a key function within the team, responsible for creating supply plans across specific value streams to meet service levels by balancing the resources and collaborating with the wider business. With an outstanding ability to navigate across short, medium and long-term needs, responding very quickly to internal and external signals to deliver across all the planning horizons.
The Supply Planner will be a champion of S&OP, using continuous improvement and digital solutions to help support the key deliverables. Armed with a problem-solving mindset and nimble with technology, the Supply Planner will practice a solve it once and for all approach to enable time to be spent on value adding activities.
Work closely with site operations, procurement, and the demand teams to ensure a proper flow of information and operational execution.
- Integrated tactical and strategic planning
- Program leader within Demand and Supply Execution team
- Develop short, medium, and long-range supply plans for items produced internally and externally
- Deliver supply plans to support the Business Planning process
- Ensure accurate information is communicated to key stakeholders regarding constraints/opportunities versus the plan
- Accountable to conduct the monthly Supply Review as part of the Eakin Business Planning cycle, through efficient coordination with the BU stakeholders, consolidating the supply position and providing an accurate representation of stock availability and supply situation
- Deliver master plans (including capacity considerations) and material requirement plans
- Working alongside NPD and NPI to help support, create and manage supply plans
- Review and manage requests for incremental stock versus the plan and ability to support
- Work directly with the BU's to understand SKU risks and constraints and manage this back
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply planning including stocking policies
- Partner across BU functions and sites to establish best practice standards, ways of working and associated metrics to provide transparency on performance
- The development and maintenance of documented Supply procedures and continuous improvement of planning processes
- Perform root cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan
- Supporting life cycle portfolio review to ensure supply plans are adapting alongside the internal and external influences, ensuring the plans deliver operational efficiencies and improvements
- Continuous improvement within the Supply team, contributing and leading as required, specific improvement activities both locally and cross-functionally
Achievement of KPIs
- Meet KPIs including (but not limited to) meeting or exceeding customer OTIF, delivering finished goods inventories to target levels and meeting waste objectives
- Detailed knowledge of supply planning and inventory management processes and protocols
- Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
- Experience in Supply Chain, including hands on experience in a supply planning role
- Experience with planning applications, ERP, MRP, APS, Warehouse management systems
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management and forecasting techniques
- Previous team management experience
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- The role requires an individual with strong communication skills that can adapt their influencing style and presentation skills according to the forum and /or audience
- Outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills
- Self-managed individual who can act autonomously
- Team player with collaborative style and strong listening and partnering skills Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To find out more about this role please contact Katrina Marron 028 25 642699 ext 611 or 07425623023.