|Salary||Up to £9.52 per hour|
|Published||8 days ago|
Job Title: HR Support Administrator (Culture & Engagement)
Location: North Belfast
Length: 4 Months
The Client: NI Water
Support with the delivery of C&E projects and initiatives by supporting the delivery of projects across a range of NIW people strategies e.g., corporate values roll out, running of events (virtual and Face to Face), support the diversity and inclusion strategy, engagement strategy, health and wellbeing strategy, etc.
- Providing end-to-end administrative support for all C&E projects.
- Will work in partnership and build relationships with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure successful project delivery.
- Collect and analyse data to inform decisions at every stage of the projects lifecycle, make recommendations and suggestions based on multiple data points.
- Research and benchmark best practice in variety of C&E areas to inform future strategy.
- Assist with the design, organisation and facilitation of meetings/workshops, prepare and distribute material, facilitate delivery of presentations.
- Update and draft project documentation including Monthly Reports, Project Plans, Power Point Presentations etc., as required.
- Develop communications to promote initiatives for internal and external audiences
Hours of work: 37 hours excluding lunch breaks
- A minimum of five GCSEs including Math's and English at grade C or above or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient in the use of current IT packages, in particular Outlook/Microsoft Word/PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to communicate confidently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation.
- Have a minimum of six months' experience of HR administration.
- Hold or are working towards a HR qualification.
- Rate of pay: £9.52 per hour
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - email@example.com
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.