Temporary - Part Time (20 hours)
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Support Officer to join their client's small team on a temporary ongoing 20 hour basis in Bangor.
- Setting up quarterly meetings of the Management Committee, record and type notes and actions and circulate to attendees.
- Arrange for representatives from the Management Committee to sit on agreed key partnerships and facilitate responses from agreed representatives.
- Setting up quarterly meetings, record and type notes and actions and circulate to Partners.
- Promote and support events
- Maintain up to date records.
- Working in a busy team environment.
- Creating quarterly reports as required by funder.
- Key holder of the building.
- GCSE English & Maths Grade C & above or equivalent.
- 1 years' relevant computer & administrative experience in an office environment
- To undertake any other duties as required.
- Reliable & Punctual
- Meet the Access NI requirements.
- Full current driving license and access to car insured for business use during working hours or access to a form of transport to meet the travel requirements of the post.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.