Support Services Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Pharmacy Support Worker required on a temporary basis based in North Belfast
Role: Band 1 Support Services Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Grove Health and Well Being Centre
Hours: 20 hours
Duration: Approx. 2 Months
Job Summary/Main Purpose
The post holder will be responsible for providing cleaning, catering, portering and laundry services within a designated facility.
- Cleaning duties in all areas as detailed on work schedules or as instructed
- Preparation/cooking/re-heating/serving of food and beverages to the standard required
- Maintaining all records as required
- Laundry service - receive, sort and launder items to the standard required.
- Waste disposal.
- Patient Transport & Courier duties (e.g. Patient moves, blood collection & post).
- Stripping and making unoccupied beds.
- Locking doors and setting alarms.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Adhering to all Trust policies and procedures and participating in training as required.
- Assisting with support services duties in any part of the Trust in order to assist with staff shortages as required.
- 16 years of age or over
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 3rd February 2020