Job Title: DOMESTIC - WAITING LIST
The Client: WESTERN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRUST
Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning.
- Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
Hours of work: Must be fully flexabile between monday and sunday
Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions. Basic numeracy & literacy skills Ability to use own initiative.
Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
Ability to cope with difficult situations in a calm manner
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.