£18,500 approx. per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside Cuan Mhuire, recruiting Support Workers, 32 - 40 hours per week on a permanent basis in Newry.
We have requirements for the following posts:
- Night Support Worker x 1 - 32 hrs
- Female Support Worker x1 - 40 hrs
- Support Worker x1 - 40 hrs
- Support Worker x 1 - 32 hrs
Cuan Mhuire provide life changing and life saving addiction treatment services and residential rehabilitation to those who suffer from drug, alcohol, and gambling addictions. Formed in 1996, their vital and exceptional work has treated approximately 100,000 people with 2,500 persons admitted on a yearly basis.
If you are a Support Worker with a minimum of one year's full time relevant experience within the past five years of working with people in a supportive environment suffering with addiction, these are wonderful opportunities for you to make a direct and positive impact on the people you work with.
- While a full copy of the job description is available on request, at its core you will assist in the provision of high-quality professional housing support services to men and women who are affected by drug, alcohol and or gambling misuse and/or related problems
- NVQ Level 2 or 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Maths and English or an equivalent qualification or above.
- One year's full time relevant experience within the past five years of working with people in a supportive environment suffering with addiction (drug, alcohol, gambling) and complex needs
- The lawful recruitment of a female for the Female Support Worker role falls within the exception allowed by Article 10 (2)(b) of the Sex Discrimination Order 1976
- Ability to undertake risk assessments, risk management needs assessments and support planning
- Knowledge and experience of relevant legislative requirements for working with adults at risk, health & safety and data protection
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally including - report-writing, and the ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels
- Effective organisational skills to include the ability to manage and prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Good computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Work as part of a team with a caring and positive disposition.
- Flexible and adoptable approach to working arrangements.
*ONLY CANDIDATES THAT DEMONSTRATE THE ABOVE CRITERIA ON THEIR CV WILL BE CONTACTED*
- £18,500 approx. per annum
- 32 days annual leave including stat days
- Pension scheme
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.