£20,076 starting per annum including enhanced rates
Due to an increase in services and admissions, Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with our client recruting a large volume of Adult Residential Workers, on a permanent full time basis
Set upon a 100 acre estate our client offers a therapeutic setting within a calm and nurturing environment with the aim of providing opportunities for children, young people and adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems and other special needs to live, learn and work together with others in an atmosphere of mutual respect and equality.
- To provide support and manage the physical, psychological, emotional, and social needs of each resident with disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Supporting persons with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
- To provide personal care when required and at times redirection or physical intervention as a last resort with those presenting challenging behaviours.
- Level 2 Health & Social Care and six months' minimum experience working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- 1 year minimum experience, without Level 2 Health & Social Care, working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills.
- Comfortable with personal care and challenging behaviours
- NISCC registered or willing to be registered within 6 months of appointment
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
- £20,076 - £21,577 per annum
- Enhanced pay rate for Waking Night and weekends
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.