Support Workers - Holywood
Support Workers - Adult Residential, Holywood
Salary: £17,843 starting per annum including enhanced rates
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting Adult Support Workers in partnership with our client, Camphill Community Glencraig based in the Holywood area.
These rewarding and fulfilling roles are all offered on a full time permanent basis.
Due to our client's rapid growth,we are recruiting for a large volume of Support Workers to join a fantastic team on-site. Their vision is to provide a caring, nurturing, environment that really is a community spirit, spread over 100 acres, with breathtaking facilities and settings.
- You will provide the highest possible standard of support and care to adults with physical or learning disabilities and autism so you'll need the ability to deal with personal care, complex needs and challenging behaviours that may require physical intervention as a last resort.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- At least six months experience to one year, minimum, in a caring field without a Level 2
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
- Be comfortable with personal care
- Be comfortable with challenging behaviours
- Registered or agreeable to applying for registration with NISCC
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills
- £17,843 per annum
- Enhanced pay rate for Waking Night and weekends
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447.
**Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted**
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.