Support Workers - Omagh
£18,000 - £20,000
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to working in partnership with Positive Futures, recruiting Support Workers, based in Omagh, on a full-time permanent basis. These roles will involve evening, weekend and unsocial hours.
Celebrating 25 years, Positive Futures has been at the forefront of working with individuals and families, supporting people with learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries and people on the autistic spectrum.
A full copy of the job description is available on request, but you will:
- Form a positive relationship with the person supported, maintaining appropriate professional boundaries with people you support and their families
- Always provide high quality support. This means giving each person the individual support they need in the morning, afternoon and at night-time, to live the life they want and achieve person centered outcomes
- Support people to be safe and healthy in all aspects of their lives including: Maintaining their physical and emotional well-being; Looking after their homes
- Support people look after themselves in all aspects of personal care as needed and / or provide personal care if needed ensuring that people are treated with dignity and respect at all times
- 6 months previous experience providing care or support for someone.
- Current registration with NISCC or be eligible for registration on appointment.
- Fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts that will include evenings, weekends and unsocial hours
- £18,000 - £20,000 salary per annum and Night Time Support Payment
- Welcome Bonus payments - TERMS APPLY
- Perks card with over 1,500 offers and discounts
- Free confidential counselling service
- Free car parking
- Generous annual leave entitlement, pension and company sick pay scheme
- NISCC standard Induction and continual CPD
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.