Swimming Teachers - Urgently Required for any of the following locations Ballymena - Larne - Carrick - Ongoing - £20 per 1 hour Session
Larne Leisure Centre
Seven Towers Leisure Centre, Ballymena
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To deliver high quality Swimming classes enabling individuals to develop according to their abilities and encouraging them to sustain activity levels.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service Delivery
- The delivery of Swimming classes / lessons as directed by MEAqua Aquatic Lead within the Leisure Centre
- Provide Swimming opportunities to all sections of the community.
- Liaise with Duty Officer for successful implementation/delivery.
- Identify the needs of individual groups.
- Assist with groups to ensure equitable access of delivery.
- Assist Duty Officer to help monitor the impact of delivery and healthy lifestyles.
- Assist with forging links with schools/clubs/community links as directed.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of sessions, responsibility for equipment set up and safety where appropriate.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety requirements and legislation in accordance with Mid and East Antrim's policies and procedures, taking into consideration specifically the Health and Safety of yourself, work colleagues, centre users and contractors.
- Hold a recognised Swimming Teachers qualification.
( Level 2 - ASA/STA/Swim Ireland).
1 years teaching Swimming experience