Swimming Teacher x 2
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The swimming teacher will be based at Lagan Valley Leisureplex and will be responsible for designing, delivering and developing an innovative swimming programme to promote development through a range of swimming lessons and specialist classes. The promotion of physical well being and improved health through swimming activities.
In particular, the post holder will be responsible for the organisation, development, delivery and implementation of a comprehensive and structured schools' swimming programme and Council swimming lessons programme.
The post holder may assume additional duties reasonably allocated by the sports programme co-ordinator and shall be required to carry out Lifeguarding duties when required
Hours of work:
1 x 12hrs per week
1 x 16hrs per week
- A recognised full Swimming Teachers Certificate (level 2)
- Two years experience of teaching swimming
- Two years relevant teaching experience in a local authority swimming programme
- A relevant qualification for teaching swimming to disabled persons
- National Aquatic Rescue Standard (NARS) or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) awards
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
- Rate of Pay: £11.70 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.