40hrs per week, working 5 shifts between Mon - Sun. Operational hour are Mon - Fri 0800-1800, Sat 0900-1700 and/or Sun 1000-1600.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
About the role:
- Managing high levels of incoming calls that require redirected to the relevant department
- Answer calls in a professional and efficient manner, demonstrating a high level of customer service
- Capture and log call details to track workload and productivity
- Ensure correct procedures are adhered to
- Work as part of a team to achieve operational expectations
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
- Meet individually set KPIs
- Previous switchboard/call centre experience
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable history.
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.