Switchboard / Receptionist
Switchboard / Receptionist required for temporary role beginning immediately for 2-3 months, based in Encircle
Rate of Pay: 9.21ph (enhanced rates for Saturday, Sundays and hours after 8pm in the evening)
Shifts will be a mix of Days/Nights and Weekends
- Answering and Transferring calls
- Dealing with enquires from staff and general public.
- Providing direction and assistance to the general public
- Collection and sorting of post
- Receipt and distribution of internal and external mail to include special/recorded mail.
- Monitor of CCTV cameras in control room and alert relevant personnel of incidents.
- Promote and maintain high levels of personal hygiene and safety.
- Wear protective clothing provided and appropriate footwear and adhere to health and safety regulations and statutory requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Candidates should be able to demonstrate previous switchboard/telephonist experience or have worked in a busy receptionist role.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.