System's Co-ordinator Role
Collaborative; Creative; Brave; Determined; Passionate; Be True to Yourself
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Co-ordinator with Document control duties for one of our clients based in Broughshane, just outside Ballymena. The client is a growing construction business with a portfolio of work that reaches all over the UK and Ireland.
As a Systems Co-ordinator with Document Control duties, you will support the quality programme throughout the business and will be crucial to ensuring all project information is regulated and controlled accordingly.
This role's key function is to serve as the middle ground between internal Design, the Client and the Site staff/Sub-contractors, ensuring that Design information is correctly checked, approved and distributed in a manner that allows confidence that all Design information on site is fully correct and approved for construction
- Maintain the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), including creation and participation in all workflows
- Maintain the Field View system, including creation of forms and new users
- Maintain accurate document record logs of all drawings and documents issued by all parties at each stage of a project.
- Follow processes and procedures for secure and safe document management
- Ensure that all system users are provided with adequate training
- Provide support to enable team to successfully adhere to document control procedures.
- Respond to requests and queries regarding the EDMS.
- Process a large number of documents daily, to both the EDMS and clients external document portals.
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified in accordance with naming protocols (both internal and external), distributed to the client once approved.
- Ensure all comments are distributed correctly and filed/stored.
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as required.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers and staff.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- High level of IT proficiency to include Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Motivated team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience using/maintaining Viewpoint systems (Projects & Field View) or similar
- Previous experience in construction industry
- Attractive level of remuneration depending on expertise and experience
- Flexible working hours
- State of the art offices
- Health cash plan
- Private health care
- Discounted gym membership
- Opportunities for career development
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday - full time hours
- Depending on experience - Salary range from £22k - £24k
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.