TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR | DUBLIN 15 | 12M MAT LEAVE |
Our client based in Dublin 15 are searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team for a Maternity Leave Contract for a minimum of 12 months.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will work as part of a team in coordinating the full recruitment cycle for both external and internal candidates across various departments within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has In-House Recruitment Coordination experience to join a team where there is flexibility of working from home and on-site. Due to the nature of the role, there is the requirement of travelling to various sites, therefore full driving licence is a requirement.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for both internal and external candidates
- Supporting hiring managers internally with recruitment requirements and advice in offering best practice advice
- Assisting with recruitment fairs / open days / Graduate recruitment fairs
- Project work with various departments such as Marketing and L&D to improve the candidate experience and employee journey
- Degree in HR related discipline
- 3 + years' previous experience within a fast-paced demanding in house, account coordination recruitment team
- Experience with job advertisement platforms in particular working knowledge of ATS System Workday
- Experience in driving process improvements and best practices to create the most efficient and effective talent acquisition process possible
- Full driving licence is a requirement
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.