Talent Acquisition Specialist
Staffline are currently searching for an experienced in-house recruitment specialist for one of our clients in West Dublin.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in high volume recruitment and main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, create an effective job description and design the recruitment strategy for open roles across a range of business areas
- Manage and drive recruitment KPIs
- Provide proactive and creative solutions to ensure hiring goals and deadlines are met.
- Assess potential candidates, screen and prepare a slate of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Manage full cycle recruiting process (advertising, screening of candidates, facilitating interviews, extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters)
- Utilise all talent attraction channels to ensure consistent and high levels of quality active and passive candidates are presented to hiring managers
- Assist with interview coordination across departments
- Assist with the coordination and organisation of centralised Recruitment days
- Temporary staff coordination
- Management and maintenance of all recruitment related queries including applicant queries, role queries and email applications
- Partner with regional HR to ensure all recruitment and recruitment marketing needs are met
- Manage and implement ad-hoc recruitment and recruitment marketing projects when required
This role is ideally suited to an in-house or agency recruiter looking to progress their career to the next level.
If you are interested please submit your CV and w ewill get back in touch with you confidentially.