Our client is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition specialist on a part-time basis. The organization operates within the electrical power engineering industry and provides products and services to industrial, commercial, electrical utilities and renewable energy sectors in both Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Overview of the role
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for sourcing and attracting candidates and who will implement a long-term hiring strategy in conjunction with the senior managing team to find subordinates who are suitable to the business in line with business demands.
- Coordinate with the senior management team to identify staffing needs.
- Working with multiple managers to determine the selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews in conjunction with senior management.
- Review and research each role to maximise sourcing potential.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events as required.
- Create long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Develop and promote working life within the company on the company's web site and social media channels
- Advise on any HR issues when necessary.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- The ability to research and learn about each individual role.
- Familiarity databases and professional networks and how to navigate them.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge or previous experience in an engineering organisation would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.