Talent Acquisition specialist Pharmaceuticals
Staffline recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition specialist in Pharmaceuticals based with one of our clients in the Drogheda area. This role is commutable from Drogheda, Meath, Dundalk and also Newry. This position has ownership of all facets of recruiting in order to secure top talent and support our pursuit of being an employer of choice. This includes but is not limited to, full cycle recruiting, employing varied sourcing strategies, developing candidate pipelines, employer branding, promoting recruiting strategies and employee onboarding.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine requirements and qualities of ideal candidates they need to recruit, interview and hire to fill approved open positions.
- Full execution of the recruitment process including requisition approval, job posting, candidate sourcing, interviewing and interview coordination, communication with candidates and hiring managers, offer and negotiation, background check initiation and monitor and complete employee onboarding including checking in during their first 30 days for both internal and external placements.
- Ownership of the headcount management process in partnership with HR Leadership to ensure compliance with budgeted headcount while maintaining a candidate pipeline to support current and anticipated demand.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with leaders, hiring managers and outside recruiters making sure the effectiveness of current recruiting plans and implementation are aligned with current business strategy.
- Maintains and fosters excellent relations with both the hiring manager and candidate providing a highly professional and positive candidate experience.
- Monitors the job market and acts as the liaison to HR and the hiring managers regarding market trends throughout the industry.
- Develops, coordinates and implements community-based recruiting initiatives with colleges, local community organizations, etc. May give presentations at colleges, and other community events including career fairs.
- Assists in 'Employment Branding' to establish a recognisable "employer of choice" reputation for the company, both internally and externally. Develop and execute a proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment/sourcing strategy to target a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
- Assist with HRIS maintenance, metrics, and various reporting requests.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all company cGMP policies, procedures and rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
If you have any interest in this role apply now.