The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Tarmac Operative your duties will be -
- To participate in the construction and maintenance of roads, footways and structures, and to have the ability to operate competently and safely, a range of powered plant and equipment associated with these works.
- To produce work to meet specification and quality standards, and to meet customer expectations
- To be proficient in the erection and programming of all temporary traffic control measures to ensure the safety of employees and the travelling public, and to recommend the layout of traffic management measures.
- To ensure work is carried out as instructed to the timescale/ target prescribed.
- Previous tarmac experience would be a distinct advantage - but not essential as full training will be provided
- Be able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Team player
- Awareness of Health and Safety (CSR/Safe pass would be an advantage)
Hours of work:
- 42 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- Competitive depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.