|Salary||Up to £20000 per annum|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Thomas Greer|
Are you looking for a career in Tax & Accountancy?
If so, we have a great opportunity for a Finance/Accounting graduate to work as a Tax Trainee for our chartered accounting & tax advisor client.
Salary: £20,000 per year
- As a Tax Trainee, you will play an integral role in the Tax Team, as you develop your expertise as a specialist tax adviser.
- You will be supported and work with colleagues to provide Tax services for a variety of Corporate or Private Tax clients.
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and sectors which will give you the breadth and depth of experience that you need to excel, both in your professional examinations and in your long-term career.
- You will alongside experienced tax professionals to learn the required procedures needed for a tax career. A tax trainee typically starts out with basic duties such as entering client information into a tax preparation software program.
We are looking for:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem-solving, a passion for a career in Tax
- A confident communicator, competent in client interactions.
- Hard-working and detirmined individuals
- Strong academic background
- They will be giving you 5 weeks study leave and paying for your institute fees and exams.
- Working for a well-established and ndustry-leading Accounting Firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance
To find out more, contact Thomas Greer on 07887295472 or Thomas.Greer@Staffline.co.uk