TEAM ADMINISTRATOR| LEIXLIP | 3 YR FTC |
TEAM ADMINISTRATOR | LEIXLIP, CO.KILDARE | 3 YR FTC |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have an opportunity available for an experienced Team Administrator to join a company based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare for a 3 year FTC.
THE ROLE |
The Team Administrator will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the division. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the new team member will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all clerical and administrative duties as part of the on site team of 20 staff members for the company departments. This is a dual role providing support for the on site team and for HR.
- Meet and greet of all incoming guests, clients and visitors
- Act as point of contact for all team members on site for actions required within areas such as IT, Accounts and HR
- Assist with set up of new starters on site
- Preparation of relevant documents and requirements for meetings
- Processing expenses and requests
- Monitoring e-mails, and prioritising urgent information
- General admin support for documents, letters, calendars and projects
- 2+ years providing administrative support to a team
- Advanced level user of PowerPoint and Excel is essential, with intermediate knowledge of Word and Google Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible to changing work and priorities and able to take direction from multiple managers
- Strong organisational & Project Management skills
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.