Warehouse Team Leader (NIGHT SHIFT)
The Client: Our Client is a long well established and successful company involved in marketing and distributing food products, smallware's, kitchen equipment and tabletop throughout NI.
Our Client is currently looking to expand their dynamic Warehouse Team Leader team to assist management on the Evening shift. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader looking for a rewarding career experience within an industry renowned, global organisation. Focused on being part of leading our operations overnight in our Lisburn Distribution Centre. Responsible for the execution of our outbound functions, you must have experience of leading and building teams to drive performance, engagement and support our vision to being our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
- Goods Out / Loading/ Assembly and FLT's / Goods Inwards
- Co-ordinate and manage all paperwork flow involving loading/ selecting / reports / receiving
- Assist with the supervision and management the of Evening Shift or Night Shift assisting with monitoring performance standards
- Ensure warehouse procedures are always adhered to
- Maintain health and safety, report all incidents and accidents, ensure necessary incident and investigations are completed
- Ensure site security procedures are adhered to
- Ensure Warehouse equipment & MHE are maintained and used correctly
- Previous experience in a leadership role essential
- This position requires a knowledge and understanding of a variety of warehouse roles including loading, selecting, receiving and FLT functions.
- Demonstrate experience of using a WMS system
- Flexibility regarding working hours, start and finish times which will depend on the business
- Be adaptable to change
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must have a clean attendance & punctuality record/ disciplinary record and health and safety record
- Familiar with HACCP regulations
- Security conscious
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent people skills, strong communication, motivation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate previous experience managing KPI's
- A market competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
- Annual Pay Review
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.