|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
|Published||14 days ago|
|Contact email||Aaron Savage|
Staffline are delighted to partner with one of Irelands leading food producers and are recruiting for Team Leaders to join their growing team based in Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
The Production Team Leader will assist the Supervisor to facilitate operations in order to achieve the required quality, production and safety targets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Set up the Line to Production Plan and ensure Line Clearance procedures are adhered to during product changeovers.
- Ensure the production equipment is set up correctly at the start of each shift.
- Completion of production records.
- Responsible for ensuring traceability is maintained at all stages of the process which includes ensuring that Bord Bia MPQAS and Non Bord Bia MPQAS product is handled as per procedure.
- Responsible for the identification, segregation and traceability of quality assured product.
- Ensure the staff are working in a safe manner and following the company's Health & Safety guidelines.
- Report any near misses and in the event of an accident/incident record as much information as possible immediately.
- Report to the Supervisor or Production Manager any issue that could affect product safety and quality.
- Ensure that Allergen and Cross Species controls are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure finished pallets are built correctly, wrapped and labelled to customer requirements.
- Ensure end of line checks are completed accurately and in a timely manner - metal detection, label checks etc.
- Ensure the line is kept audit ready all of the time - good housekeeping is essential.
- Monitor efficiency of the lines, report any downtime issues. Assist operators during changeovers - web, labels etc...
- Monitor yield of the lines and report any yield losses.
- The ideal candidate should have some related experience/training in a busy fast moving factory environment.
- The role will suit someone looking to take the next step in their career development working with modern food production technologies.
- Strong command of spoken, written and reading English is essential.
- The candidate should have strong organisational skills and be self-motivated in their approach to work.