Team Leader | Belfast
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a Team leader to join our client a leading Contact Centre, on a full-time permanent basis based in Belfast.
- Meet Client and Organisation objectives at a centre and team level
- Observe individual transactions and monitor to find best practices and improvement opportunities
- Managing the floor ensuring consistency, adherence, and discipline
- Participate in planning and execution of work for self and team
- Report performance and escalate problems
- Establish and maintain effective work procedures
- Review, assess and identify coaching & training needs to provide staff with necessary skills and knowledge
- Plan and monitor operations initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the voice process
- Review and ensure processes are in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Respond to escalated issues regarding performance and quality.
- Coordinate, participate, and/or manage multiple projects assigned by senior management, providing input on operations related matters.
- Interface and coordinate with various stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and motivational qualities
- Excellent presentation, design and writing skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to demonstrate same. Strong negotiation skills gained in a changing environment.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to inspire and support team, customers, and colleagues. Able to work on own initiative and manage own time and workload effectively. Confident decision maker, able to work on own initiative.
- Commercially aware, customer centric individual. Quick learner
- Develop a good working internal relationship with stake holders. Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to targets
- Flexible with Shifts
- Minimum 1 year in Team management
- Strong computer literary including MS Office
- High level of written English
- Applicants need to be proficient at typing, with an above average words per minute typing speed
Hours of work:
40 hours per week - Fully flexible rotational shift patterns
Sat & Sun 09:00-17:00
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.