TEAM LEADER - CHILDRENS RESIDENTIAL
|Published||12 months ago|
|Contact email||Angela Hughes|
Team Leader - Children's Residential
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Team Leader - Children's Residential for our client, on a full time permanent basis
Spread across 100 acres with breath-taking views and incredible facilities, our client delivers a person-centred, therapeutic approach in a community where both children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential
- You'll manage a team that enables child residents who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour, to pursue a valued lifestyle by supporting them and ensuring that all their social, emotional, spiritual and daily activity needs are met. As this is a residential post, you will work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends.
- Social Work Degree or Nursing Degree
- NISCC or NMC registration - as appropriate
- 2 years' experience working with challenging behaviours such as verbal and physical aggression preferably in a residential setting.
- 2 years' experience working with people with Autism/Learning Disability.
- Knowledge of the residential model of service provision and the effects of disability
- Experience in planning or implementing and reviewing individual support packages.
- Experience of providing direct personal care to individuals
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of supervisory management.
- Experience of team working.
- £28,464 per annum starting
- 33 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Optional Healthcare Plan
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities including Recognition and Reward incentives
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.